Protect self and family
- Stay home when possible, avoid planes, buses, trains, queues, busy areas.
- No visitors, avoid close contact with symptomatic people or potential carriers, don’t share cups.
- No handshakes, kisses, hugs. Don’t kiss babies. All outside surfaces, money.
- Gloves and meticulous hand hygiene, don’t touch eyes, nose mouth
- Wash hands, warm water and soap or hand sanitizers.
- Catch it – bin it – kill it.
- Coughs and sneezes spread diseases.
- Faecal contamination, meticulous hand and surface hygiene.
- Wear a quality medical mask N95 or FFP3
- Wrap around glasses.
- Avoid hospitals, limited visiting.
- Good nutrition, vitamin D.
- Keep warm, sleep, family life.
- Thoroughly cook meat and eggs.
- Avoid public spaces and wear a mask at home if you start to feel ill with fever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkdPFCStA38